Friday, February 22, 2008

Cats and Cabela's

Here another post. The first picture is of two of my cats. I have three in all. These are the young ones. Cali, the one on top, is the same age as me. Hope, the little one, is now 7 months old. They are fun to annoy! The oldest cat, named Kitty, is the one not in the picture. She tolerates being around me, but wants nothing to do with me... She is old and set in her ways :) The majority of the photos are from my trip to Cabela's with mom, Auntie Chris, and Uncle Gordan. That place was so fun!!! It was like a HUGE Outdoor World, with tons of things to look at and smell.... I have never seen so many kinds of animals and fishing lines in my whole life! We had a great time! Enjoy!!!! PAWS Up!!!

Quincy





Cali and Hope... They are crazy!
Mom made me wear this ridiculous hat :(
But it ended up working in my favor with COOKIES!
Me and the camo snowman... I wish he was real snow and I could eat him!
Me in the hat again.....

Me under the HUGE bears at Cabela's.. I was really good about being up there and posing for the picture!!!
Me and mom under the bears!
Me with the funny deers.... They were strange...
Watching my ancestors do their jobs: HUNT!
Just pausing for a big smile :)



No comments: