Friday, February 22, 2008

Winter Fun With Friends

Me and Star... She loved that bumper!
Flicka and me in the background, on the hunt!
I am sooooo handsome!
Look how big I've gotten!!!
Star, Flicka, and I.... I am really silly :P
Shooting Star!!!
The three of us on the run!
Little Star... IS she cute or what???
Star doing a drive-by and me looking very goofy in the back :)
Little Star again.....

Me in black and white... I am a hunk!
Shake shake shake!!!
Star says "HELLO!!!!!!"
Star looking at the camera, and me looking at Flicka...
Flicka and I playing with the bumper :)


So this is another update on the blog! My mom is finally getting this all updated so I can start posting weekly. These pistures were taken after the first snow... it wasn't much, but it sure was fun to play with! The other dogs are Flicka, the black lab, and Star, the yellow lab. Flicka is one of my BFF's (Best Furry Friend) and Star is a great pal. Start is in training for PAWS like me, and Flicka used to be mama dog for PAWS. She is now doing obediance and hunting... She is really good! This fun time at the race track was just before Star left for warmer weather in sunny Florida. Enjoy the pictures! PAWS Up!!!!
Quincy




No comments: