Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm Official! (Plus Some Other Stuff, Too)

I am officially a therapy dog! My paper work came in the mail just last week, and I go for my first official visit on Tuesday (will of course follow up with pictures and post later). Other than that, not much has happened. Mom has been really busy and hasn't been feeling too well. She is on a new medication that makes her feels sick and drowsy, so I have been with my grandpa a lot or with mom just chilling out. That's okay, though. I don't mind. Well, here are just a couple of random pictures. Some are of just me, others are of my doing the command "leash", and the others are of me with my friend, Moxi. Enjoy!
Quincy











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Quincy! What a handsom therapy dog you are! :)

I hope your momma feels better soon!

*smoochies and huggles from all of us!*

Madison said...

Good job Quincy! I love the picture of him with the leash in his mouth! So cute!

Sarah and Shadow said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
You did awesome! "Leash" is a good ommand! Love the pictures! Hope your momma gets to feeling better soon.

Shadow

Anonymous said...

I love those last two pictures espeially! Hope your mom feels better soon! Great job on becoming "official!" I hope that once the school year settles down my owner can get me into pet therapy. Right now, we've been SO busy!

Rusty