Saturday, November 1, 2008

First Therapy Dog Visit and Dogs On the Diag

Hello everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I updated last, but we've been pretty busy! I had my very first therapy dog visit the other day! It was so great! It was both our Halloween visit, as well as our celebration party in honor of 12 years of pet therapy at Crittenton. How awesome is that?!?! It went really well, I was a very good boy and did very well with all of the patients and staff. It was a little hectic at first with all of the people and dogs in one tiny room, but it was better at the end. I visited ICU and joint surgery recoveries. I showed off all my tricks and was especially gentle with the people in bed. Yay for me :) We took a big group picture of all of the dogs, it's down below. I got tired and rested my head, which everyone thought was quite cute. I am such a ham :P There are also a lot of pictures from Dogs on the Diag. I went to that at U of M and represented TDI. It was good to hang out with all of my old PAWS friends. Not much else has happened. My mom went to Disney World with this cancer group last week so I stayed with grandpa and Bentley. I am CRAZY there. I just like to play and I know I can get away with stuff :P Ruh-roh!Well, I'll bark to you all later!
Quincy































2 comments:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Great news! LOVE the pics!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Good job, Quincy!