Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Updates and Class

I thought I'd update everyone on my working vacation. I have been with Auntie Gail for a week now. She is really nice and I go everywhere with her. She says I am a very good boy. I have played a lot with her boyfriends husky, Kaos, and we get along great! The other day we were in downtown and I was right next to 3 motorcycles. The started up right next to me and I didn't even jump! Then the next day at breakfast we were sitting on the patio and 6 emergency vehicle with their sirens drove by. I just picked up my head, looked at them, and just went right back to sleep. They say that is really good! I saw my mom at class yesterday and I got to work with her. I was really happy to see her. I was a very good boy at class. I have a very good "stay". My mom is very proud of me, but I don't think it's that big a deal. I mean, how hard is it to just stay in the same spot? Maybe I'm just weird or something... Sorry, no pictures today!

No comments: