Saturday, July 14, 2007

Long Day!

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! My mom has been really busy and since I don't have opposable thumbs I need her help. These pictures are from June 25, the longest day EVER! First, I went to breakfast with my mom and her friend. Then, I went to my moms first radiation treatment with her. After that, we went to the Renaissance Center in Detroit to walk around and enjoy the air conditioning. After that, we went to Comerica Park for a pregame party for the American Cancer Society then enjoyed the game. The Tigers didn't win, but it was a blast anyways. I was so tired when I got home but it was so worth it.


Waiting for treatment to start.
And waiting...
And waiting...
My, my mom, and her sister Haleigh on the ferris wheel at Comerica Park. I wasn't scared at all!
I was sooo tired!
Smile!
Me and my mom..
Chillin'
Me on the paw of a big cat!
Me, my mom, and Haleigh.
I am so cute.
I broke the stay. Oops!
Now I got it!
I look little here!
Waiting for radiation...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm just curious. Why did Quincy have to have raidiation. Was he sick?