Thursday, July 26, 2007

Updates

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been away on a working vacation with my Auntie Gail. I got to see my mom a few times, too. This past weekend I spent with my mom. On Friday, she took me swimming then we went to pick up the new Harry Potter book at midnight. I was really tired when we got home, but it was really fun. On Saturday, I went with Jane, Kayla, and Ukon to a contest for cute dogs. We didn't win, but PAWS Demo Dog Cyder made it to the finals. I loved spending the day with Kayla and Jane, and of course Ukon. They are the coolest. On Sunday we went to lunch and went and saw a movie. I was wonderful, as always. I went back to Auntie Gail's that night but I saw my mom on Monday for class. It was in downtown Birmingham. I was a pretty good boy, but I always get a little excited at class.

By the water after a swim
I am good at "leave it"
I love playing fetch!
Smile!
I am silly boy!

1 comment:

Gail Farley said...

Quincy is growing up to be a handsome young man! A great tribute to you, Kayla, with everything that you have "on your plate". Way to go on all fronts!
Gail F. and Daphne, PAWS alumna