Friday, August 31, 2007

Grown-Up Puppy

Hello Everone!!! Sorry it has been so long since I last updated! I have been busy on my working vacation! I am now with Doug, a very kind man, until my mom can take me back. I get to go all over with Doug! I go to work with him everyday and I am very good in the office. He works in lansing, right by the capitol! We walk around there during lunch a lot. I have been having a great time with him. I wanted to let everyone know that I was the "Grown-Up Puppy" on "The Daily Puppy" website on August 27th! I am famous!!!! Be sure to check out my page! I am coming home for the night. Mom and I are going to a football game for PAWS. Saginaw Valley State University is playing. I am excited. I won't be with her long, but at least a little while.
PAWS UP!!
Quincy

No comments: