Monday, August 13, 2007

Visits and Sitters

Sorry it has been a while since I last updated. I have been a very busy puppy! Last Tuesday, Auntie Gail took me to see my mom. I was really happy to see her and she was amazed at how big I am getting. I am a very big puppy.... I wonder how big I'll grow to be! On Wednesday I went with another sitter, Amy. I think I mentioned her in a previous post. I stayed with her for a while a few weeks ago. She is really nice and I am pretty sure she likes me. She says I need to work on pulling, though, so my mom is going to work with me on that when I get home. Speaking of getting home, I am comign back to my mom on Saturday! I have loved everyone I have stayed with and they have been wonderful but I know where my real home is and I can't wait to be back. I know she can't wait to see me, either. Enjoy the pictures. They were taken last Tuesday.

My mom and I..... I am still her baby!
My mom has held me like this since I was a little baby, but she never thought I would be this long having only just turned 5 months yesterday!
In my working uniform...
My BIG head!
I was looking at something... Probably a squirrel!
Smiles!!
My face is getting LONG!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Quincy that picture of your mom hugging you under your arms really shows how big you are!!! I am only 5'2 and Pally doesn't even touch my toes yet. Keep up the good work kiddo, I hear you get to go home for good soon!!! Love you lots!! <333 Sara and Pally