Saturday, August 4, 2007

Old Puppy Pictures

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy lately. I am still on my working vacation with Auntie Gail, but it won't be much longer before I can go home ot my mama! Just 2 more weeks! I went with another sitter for a little while Auntie Gail went on vacation. Her name was Amy, and she was realyl cool! She is a teenager like my mom, and raised my half sister, Okie! She was really funa nd I went to a bunch of places with her! I am back with Auntie Gail, but will be leaving her soon to go with another sitter for a bit because she is watching another puppy. My mom got these pictures from my Auntie Chris. She watched me when i was 9 weeks old and it just took her a little while to send my mom this pictures. I was so little! Enjoy the pictures!

I was so cute and little!
Baby me!
Me and Flicka!
Flicka and I cuddling on the porch...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: