Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mom Got a New Camera... Guess What That Means......

Hey Everyone! It's been a LONG time since I updated on here. My mom has been super busy this summer, and she is my typest so my blog had to wait. So the summer was very good. I spent a lot of it at my grampa's house, playing with my brother Bentley. My mom's 17th birthday was on August 29 and she got a REALLY nice camera from our PAWS friends. I am happy for her, sure, but I have had that thing shoved in my face every day since then! Oh well, guess it could be worse! Her school started today, so now I go to grampa's in the mornings to hang out while she's learning about various things. I don't mind, but we get up EARLY! Today we got up at 6:15, and tomorrow we have to get up at 5:15 so she can go to band practice! WOAH! I was still half asleep when we left! Well, I gotta run. Enjoy this rediculous amount of new pictures, all taken with her new camera. Bark to you later,
Kayla
Aren't I just the handsomest? I am growing up!
Ready. Set. Catch!
I am full of smiles!
Mama loves this picture. I am pretty fond of it, too!
Soooo handsome!
Looking at the pond....
Portrait! Mom likes this picture so much she thinks she'll use it on my therapy dog I.D. card!

I am rather dashing, no?
Mom has gotten a little happy about that camera... Sheesh.
Watching over Sean, my mom's nephew. I am such a good boy...
Smile for the camera!
When I was about 9 weeks old my mom took a picture of me just like this and we are revisting it now in older form.


Catch me if you can!
CHEESE!
Me and Bentley, my brother, wrestling. He is huge, but I have the speed advantage.
Grrr....
Grinning :)

Intense looks..... Wonder what I was looking at.....
Haha... This is a silly picture....
Aww, I sure am cute!
Smile If there is one thing people can learn from us dogs it's to learn to love life!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

We love your pictures. We do that to Caper too :) Well at least I do, Nicole doesnt get out her camera all that often.

Sarah and Shadow said...

Great pictures!!