Monday, September 8, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, and More Pictures.....

Hello Everyone! Mom is still at it with the picture taking! Sheesh, you'd think she'd give it a rest! Apparently I am just too cute to not get photographed every waking (and sleeping) moment! So, not much is new since I last posted. I have my therapy dog test on Saturday, so mom and I have been working extra hard to prepare me so I can pass. She's been really busy with school, homework, and band. She is also preparing her college essays, which is taking some serious time out of my walk schedule, but I guess we all have to make sacrifices every now and then. Well, I best be off. Bark to you all later!
Quincy


GOT IT! I love playing catch!
Mmmmm.... Nylabone.....
So handsome
My, I'm most dashing
Smiles!!!!
I am good at working the pouty face. I can get anything with such great pouty lips...
I love walks!
Even upside-down smiles are cute (:
What can I say, I am a love bug!


1 comment:

Sarah and Shadow said...

Don't worry,, I can't hardly breath without getting mypicture taken!!! I guess we're just both too cute!!

Shadow