Friday, June 22, 2007

Tigers Game and Photo Shoot

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. It has been pretty busy. I went to a Tiger's game a couple of weeks ago. It was really fun. Plus, it was part of history. Justin Verlander of the Tigers pitched a no-hitter against the Milwakee Brewers! It was the first Tiger's pitcher to do so since 1984 and the first no-hitter for the Tiger's at home since 1952! Talk about awesome. And I was there! Not many pups can say they were apart of history! I get to go to another Tigers game this Monday. I can't wait. I'll have more pictures then. Also, I had a mini photo shoot with mom after and during my first play in my pool. I love my pool a lot. It is perfect for those hot summer days. Enjoy!
Quincy
Tasty pool water...
Lazy days...
hehe
Serious face
The road ahead
SMILE!!!!
I have a great come!
I am so handsome!
Sleepy eyes...
POOL PARTY!!!!
Splish Splash
Happy Lion


Silly
pool fun
Yummy!
Say what?!?!?
Who can resist this?
Comerica Park
Scoreboard
Tiger at bat...
Oops....
So sweet...

No comments: