Friday, June 22, 2007

Updates and Photos

So, nothing much that is new. I have been spending a lot of time with my mom, which is pretty sweet. She is officially out of school now and starts radiation treatments on Monday. I saw Nancy Drew on Thursday wth my mom and her friend Liz. It was a pretty good movie, but I slept through most of it. I am going to spend the whole weekend with my friend Flicka, my mom, and Auntie Chris! I am so excited! Flicka has a hunt test in Ohio and we are going to go watch her. I am all packed and I am excited to hit the road! I know I'll have a blast! On Monday, I am going to radiation with my mom and then a Tiger's game. My mom was invited from the American Cancer Society. It should be a ball! Pun intended. I like going to Tigers games. I'll make sure I get a few more pictures this time. Well, enjoy these pictures from a mini photo shoot! PAWS Up!
Quincy


Smiles all around!
My half-sis Pally showed me how to train my mom to make me more comfy for car rides...
CHEESE!!!
I am so darn handsome!
I love this picture. I am such a sweet guy, aren't I?!?

No comments: