Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Trip With Flicka

Sorry I have taken so long to post! So, on June 23 and 24 I went on a small vacation with Flicka, mom, and Auntie Chris. Flicka is a hunting dog and she had a trial so we went and saw Flicka "get the bird". It was wonderful! It was a very long drive, about 5 hours. Once we arrived at the hunt test, I was ready to PLAY! On Saturday, just the Master and Senior classes showed, so Flicka just got to relax. Flicka and I played and waded in the water (on a long line, of course). Then I played with a golden puppy named Feather. She was very pretty and very fun. After we watched some of the tests, we went back to the hotel to wash up for dinner. Flicka and I had our dinner and then mom and Chris went to Red Lobster. I, of course, accompanied them into the restaurant. I was very good and the staff loved me. Honestly, though, how could you not?!? We cashed in early since we had an early start the next day. I was very good in the hotel! We got up early on Sunday and headed down to the hunt site. Since Flicka was the first dog to go we had to be there extra early. I sat in the kennel while Flicka ran her land marks. Then we played some and just had a great time. Then Flicka had her water marks, and we palyed some more. She passed everythign and got her thord leg for her Junior Hunter title. We headed home, stopped at a rest stop and had our dinner and a BREAK, and got on the road again. We stopped in a Chili's on the way home so mom and Chris could get dinner. We were close to getting asked to leave because of me, but the manager was very nice and he let us stay. He even gave me dog biscuits when we left! I was very tired when I got hom, but it was a great weekend!


Flicka!

Me and Flicka
Flicka loves her frisbee
I loved chasing her!
Me and Flicka
Flicka Boo

We carried the frisbee...
and carried it....
and carried it some more!
I caught her!

I squished her!
Then she squished me...
We played and played...
Woah!
She is very pretty...
Chris and Flicka getting ready to go....





No comments: