Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My New Friend Harley

This weekend I got a new friend! His name is Harley and he is a 7 month old Basset hound. His ears are soooo long! I was a very good boy sleeping over at his house. He belongs to my mom's friend's sister. We spent the night over there to watch Harley. He is really loud! When I was asleep in my kennel he would come over and howl at me. I just looked at him and tried to tell him to be quiet, but he didn't get it! We walked to Dairy Queen before we went to bed. I was a very good boy! I hope I get to see my new friend soon.
PAWS Up!
Quincy

Harley and Me. I was in the middle of a good shake!
A more formal picture of Harley and I. His ears are so long the touch the ground!
Harley and I had a great time getting out our puppy wiggles!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, lucky puppy. I bet you guys had a blast there playing with that puppy. =)