Friday, May 4, 2007

First Day Home

After bath time
I love my new toy!
Me in my official clothes.
Aren't I adorable...
Crate face!
Bath time!
I know I am so darn adorable!

It has been a really long day. First, I got picked up from headquarters with my brother Quimby by this man and woman. They took me on a really long drive with some other pups. Then, I went with a few other pups and another woman took me to this big place called the semi office. I got picked up there by my raiser, Kayla. She is real nice. I went home with her. The people at the office were happy because I cried a lot. When I got hom, I ran and played with a bunch of new toys. I took a little nap, and played some more. Then I got a bath and got ready for bed. I was pretty good. I only got up 3 times to go potty. It was a long, but good day.





No comments: