Thursday, May 24, 2007

Home Again

I am now home! I had a great time on my working vacation, but it is good to be back home! I have missed my mom a lot over the last couple of weeks, and it has been great to spend some time with her. She says I have grown so much in the last two weeks! I think so, too! I have already been to therapy dogs again, Jr. Elks, and Meijer. I am going to the library today! Here are pictures from today! Hope you like them.
PAWS Up,
Quincy
I am sunshine on a cloudy day!
Walks wear me out!
I was really sleepy after my long walk!
Can I come out now????
I can be really messy sometimes! This is from the watering can!!!
I am sleepy from my romp!
I LOVE SPLASHING!!!!!
Preparing for Takeoff!!
I love to help my mom!
Look how big I am getting!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Quincy, you are a cute boy! If we weren't half siblings I'd might have a crush on you!! But for now I've got my eye on Merlin :P

Love,

~Pal