Monday, May 14, 2007

Working Vacation

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been really busy lately. Last Monday I had my very first puppy class. I was a good boy and got to play with some puppies my size and some much bigger. They didn't scare me, though. On Tuesday, I went to a thing called "therapy dogs". I went to Crittenton Hospital and met a whole bunch of other dogs. They are certified therapy dogs, and they visit the hospital every other Tuesday. My mom works with her friends therapy dog, Jonah. I haven't met him yet, but he sounds like a cool dog. Anyway, I went with a couple of dogs named Scarlet, Merlin, and Doozi. Scarlet is a golden retriever, Merlin is a big Bernese mountain dog, and Doozi is a little mutt. We visited a bunch of patients and people. I was a very good boy and everyone loved me. I got lots of treats, too. After that I went off on a working vacation with Auntie Gail. I have been with her all week because my mom had surgery on Wednesday. I miss her a lot, but I get to come home tomorrow. I have been a very good boy at Auntie Gail's. I have been all over with her. We go to breakfast every morning and people are amazed at how good I am. We have been to lots of stores and even garage sales! I like her a lot but I can't wait to see my mom. Well, I'll post again soon. I need to update some pictures! I have grown a lot in the last week!
PAWS Up!
Quincy

No comments: