Thursday, May 31, 2007

Update

It's been a while since I've posted. Things have been going pretty well. As I said on my last post, I am home again. I have had a pretty crazy week. I had a good weekend, except I got bit by my "brother", Bentley. He just doesn't like puppies, I think. I am doing good, now, but I was really scared and hurt at the time. It hurt a lot, but I feel much better now. I walked in the Memorial Day Parade on Monday. It was a long walk, but it was really fun! I saw a first grade concert on Wednesday. It was loud, but good. Well, here are some pictures.


This was just after I got home from the hospital.
I was really tired!!
After the Memorial Day Parade.
SWING!!!
I love swinging...
I like swinging!
Bentley and I just before he bit me....
Bentley and I again. He is a lot bigger than me!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww Quincy, cute pictures. I hope you feel better soon, and I hope you and Bentley can work things out. I bet he'll appreciate you more when you are older!

By the way, cute pun. "I need a play pal" ha ha!

Hope to see you soon! By the way, are you going to Tails & Trails? My mom is going, but I can't without my all my shots. =(

~Pal