Monday, October 29, 2007

Dogs On the Diag

Hey Everyone,
A couple of Friday's ago my mom and I went up to Ann Arbor to go to the University of Michigan. It was their disability awarness week and they had us PAWS dogs come down and tell the students about our jobs/future jobs. There were a ton of us and we had dogs at 4 different locations around campus. I was at the Diag, a little crossway in campus. There were tons of college kids running between classes.... They all loved me and the other dogs... we got tons of love. All of the pictures below were taken by many talented PAWS raisers. My mom forgot her camera so she figured we'd show you these pawsome pics from the day! PAWS Up!
Quincy


Little Aussie and her mama, Andrea. Aussie is such a little cutie pie...
Aussie in a puppy squat... She is certainly adorable, but why do the little babies have to get all of the attention??
Stewart and his mama, Mary, talking to some people about PAWS. He is a very handsome and good boy.
My mom loving on my and retired service dog Texas.
Mystic and Wilma getting some love(I have a little thing for Mystic... She is beautiful!)
My crush again... I flirted like crazy with her... But can you see her? She's BEAUTIFUL!
Jennifer and Texas... Texas is enjoying his retirement as he can get loved and petted by everyone now.
HAndsome Texas... I hope I can be as good as him someday...
Aussie just hanging out...
Wilma... She is beautiful, too. She is going to be a mama dog for PAWS.

Stewart with a leaf.... Those darn leaves were everywhere.. It was really hard to leave them...
But Stewart did!
Mom and I... I am a good boy!
Merlin and Mystic with Mystic's mom, Julie....
I was getting some love...


Sleeping Cheetah... She is a silly girl!
Little Miro... She is a very cute little pup.
The representatives at one opf the hospitals. They humans are Chris, Brenda, Gail, and Catherine and the dogs are Cheetah, Miro, and Taylor. Taylor is my half sis!
Taylor and her mama...
Aussie again... She is silly!

Aussie and Stewart getting ready to start.
The babies of the bunch, Miro and Aussie
Stewart and his fuzzy ears...
Mom and I... I have such a great grin, don't I?!?
Aussie couldn't resist the leaves.... I had a hard time, too.





No comments: