Monday, October 29, 2007

Raiser Appreciation Day, Updates, and Pics

Me and my dad, Bubba
My papa Bubba
My brother, Quito, and me.
I am such a party animal :o)
A serious portrai of myself... I can't smile ALL of the time!
My mom and me and Mike Sapp and Bubba.
My dad is making sure i am his... I hear he has a lot of pups running around.

My sister Quark, brother Quito, and I.
Quark and I.... We sure look alike, huh?
Quito and I... The sun is good!
Quark and me again.
Two Brothers


Hello Everyone,
Let me apologize from my mom for not posting in seriously FOREVER!!!! She is a little slack about my blog and we've had some talks and she now understands that this is a rather important thing. So let me fill you in on whats been going on. I have been home with mom for a whole month now. We are doing well and she is getting her strength back. I am going to be 8 months old on November 12 and I am getting to be a very big boy. My mom will divide the updates and posts into categories. This one is about the Foster Puppy Raiser Appreciation Day we attended at PAWS HQ. It was in mid-Spetember and my Uncle Doug took me up with him (this was when i was still on a working vacation). I saw my mom there and she worked me. It was loads of fun and I got to see a lot of great people and dogs. I even got to meet my father, Bubba! I got my picture taken by a professional photographer. My mom got an 8x10 of it to hang on her wall. Well, enjoy the pictures! PAWS Up!
Quincy

No comments: