Monday, October 29, 2007

Frankenmuth

Me with a flower chicken. It didn't smell or taste like chicken, though....
Aren't I cute?
Me witht he cheese mouse. I like cheese, too!
The things humans do to us dogs... Sheesh!
Well, at least I am cute!
Hello Everyone,

Yesterday my family and I went to this German town called Frankenmuth. It was a great place! First we went to this restaurant called Zhender's so the 2-leggeds could eat. I munched on a crayon under the table. We then walked around the downtown area. It was rather nice weather and there were lots of people. My mom insisted on getting some pictures, which I didn't mind. I like cameras. Then we walked down by the river. we weren't there for very long but it was a nice day. I think we are going to go again soon. I hope so, because it was a great day! PAWS UP!

Quincy

No comments: