Monday, October 29, 2007

Flyball and Bandanas

Hello Again,
Last Saturday I went to a PAws fundraiser that was unlike anything I'd ever seen or heard before. It was a flyball competition. If you have never seen flyball you are missing out. It is a crazy cool dog sport. It is like a relay race for dogs.... The one downfall is that it is really LOUD! The dogs get a little excited and bark, a lot. My pal Cyder and her mom Jen belong to the team that hosts the event. To raise money for PAWS we held Halloween themed games like a costume contest, treat toss, bobbing for tennis balls, and tricks for treats. It was a lot of fun. we tried for the treat toss... I could catch from 10 feet ut wasn't so good at 15 feet. Just a little too far. The other PAWS dogs judging were little Ausie and service dogs Ike and Cooley. it was tons of fun and I was a very good boy. PAWS Up!
Quincy

Aussie and I... She is a lot smaller than me but her big personality makes up for it!
In one of my new bandanas that my Aunt Becky made for me... They are awesome!

No comments: