Monday, October 29, 2007

Photo Shoots

Hello Everyone!
Mom and I are continuing the updates. We apologize again for not keeping you posted. These are some pictures from a couple fo photo shoots my mom did with me.... she really like her comarea and I think I am her favorite subject... Then again, why would someone want a picture of something else??? I am 7 months old in these pictures. Enjoy! PAWS Up!
Quincy
Photo Shoots can get to be a bore....
CHEESE!!!!
I am the handsomest boy ever...
Aren't I dashing???
Smile!
I don't think I stop smiling.... Why should I when life is so great?!?
In my working clothes.... I am getting the next size up, a 2xl, tonight as the XL is getting a little tight.

What's that???
My car... Okay, so technically it's my moms but we all know it really is mine...
Aren't I sweet?
A big hunk or golden labby love.
Must have been a bug...



No comments: